How far ahead can workflow automation get your business?
The airSlate blog is here to keep you up to date on all the latest developments in digital process automation and team collaboration. airSlate empowers anyone to create powerful documents and automate document workflows. From simple tasks like editing PDFs and creating forms to eSigning, airSlate is everything you need to create, integrate, and automate your document workflow.
What is AirSlate ?
airSlate , the largest document workflow automation platform, offers no‑code technology, built‑in integration options, and hundreds of Bots that empower teams to digitize workflows of any complexity
airSlate is the first and only holistic no-code business automation platform. airSlate combines e-signing, no-code robotic process automation, contract negotiation, document generation and web forms into a single business automation platform. Configure and automate any business process and integrate it into multiple systems of record without writing a single line of code.
airSlate is a global SaaS technology company that serves tens of millions of users across dozens of products.
airSlate cloud solutions span PDF editing, workflow automation, e-signature workflows, robotic and document process automation. PDFfiller, SignNow, USLegal and airSlate make up the company’s portfolio of award-winning products. airSlate first launched in 2008 and today employs over 700 people worldwide.
airSlate Business Cloud:
The airSlate Business Cloud helps businesses digitize and automate processes at any scale within one holistic ecosystem.
The airSlate Business Cloud is the only end-to-end solution that grows with your business automation roadmap. Start by digitizing simple document workflows before configuring airSlate to automate your most complex requirements, no coding or expensive configurations necessary. Configure and automate at 1/10 the cost of other systems.
Export to Salesforce Bot
Update Salesforce Records Bot
Notify Contacts on Documents Opening
Pre-fill from Salesforce Records
Pre-fill from Salesforce records with SOQL Bot
Notify Salesforce Contacts on Documents Completion Bot
Create Salesforce Records
Update Salesforce Records via SOQL Bot
Invoke Process on Completion
Invoke Salesforce Process on Documents Opening
- Generate actionable PDF, HTML, Spreadsheets, and DOCX documents pre-filled with Salesforce data.
- Easily populate documents with data from your standard and custom records, parent relations, related lists, or even indirectly related records.
- Establish conditional routing for documents between CRM contacts, and internal and external recipients.
- Create new or update existing records based on data entered into a document’s fillable fields.
- Save e-signed documents to Salesforce attachments or external services.
- Change the status of Salesforce records and trigger actions in Salesforce based on actionable data in the documents.
- Generate batches of documents on a set schedule and send them out with a single click of a button.
- Sync Salesforce data with NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and other systems of record.
Get your automated workflows up and running in minutes with the Pre-fill from Salesforce Records. No coding required.
Configure Bot Setting
First, connect to your Salesforce account and select the main and starting objects you intend to pull data from. Then, select the document you want to populate and connect the fields in Salesforce record to the document fields.
Add conditions for when the Bot should run
Get your document pre-filled with Salesforce data
- A single platform. From web forms to e-signature workflows and robotic process automation, airSlate has everything you need to quickly configure any business process. No need to pay for or manage multiple vendors.
- Ten times faster to deploy. airSlate decreases the costs of configuration and time to deployment by up to 10 times. Do it yourself or find a partner from our network of certified airSlate professionals.
- Empower your employees. airSlate helps your employees succeed by giving them the tools to focus on what’s most important for their business.
- Advanced analytics. airSlate analytics tools display your business data in real-time, as it happens.
- No-code configuration and automation. Configure, automate and integrate business processes without the need to code APIs.
- Natively multi-cloud. airSlate is the only platform that is natively multi-cloud, ensuring your workflows function across all your cloud applications at the same time.
- Data accuracy, security and compliance. When airSlateBots transfer data, you can be sure it’s accurate, compliant and auditable.
- You are able to automate with some software directly through airSlate bots. This has allowed us to automatically trigger other software upon document completion and to automatically enter data from the document into our data storage locations. The workflows are easy to figure out and documents are easy to set up.