1. Integrate Salesforce with Pardot. Use the Email Market to be connected with client.
2. Use Landing Pages to get the input form filled from users.
3. Use Script with Forms to show the content as same as website form.
4. Assign Owner to Prospect when synced from salesforce
5. Use Drip Campaign for prospect according to their activities on website.
|Purpose||1. Use Pardot to get the Prospect form website.
2. Get filtered Leads to Salesforce.
3. Using Email Marketing for Business.
4. Make aware of Product selected in website.
5. Send Subscription related information using Drip.
|Information||Salesforce <> Pardot|
|Process||1. Salesforce to Pardot integration (Bi- directional)
2. Pardot Prospect sync to salesforce
3. Assign Owner in Pardot.
4. Create Landing Pages
5. Create Forms and Scripts
6. Create Drip Campaigns
7. Email Marketing
8. Use Dynamic Content
|Schedule||Every 15 minutes|
|Complexity||Medium – High|