DB Sync – QuickBook & Salesforce Integration
What is DB Sync ?
DBSync is a seamless integration of QuickBooks and Salesforce that provides easy synchronization for Accounts, Products, Opportunity Closed to Customer, Jobs, Products and Invoice, Estimate or Sales Order in QuickBooks. It manages communication, data translation and process interactions among various connected applications.
DBSync’s platform is used to synchronize their data between two or more databases and/or applications. Processes use Connectors to connect to different databases and applications through “Extract, Transform, and Load” – ETL.
DBSync comes in three versions – Standard (free trial), Pro and Enterprise priced to suit users based on their usage and requirements.
DB Sync Features :
- Track Cash to Close and AR analytics to manage your customer more effectively.
- Provides a pre-built field map along with a flexible advance mapping capability and configuration capability.
- An automatic online update so you never have to manually upgrade your application.
- Eliminate errors, reduce duplicate data entry, increase productivity, and drive more insights for better forecasting.
- Integrate beyond standard Objects to do things like Timesheet and Expense Integration, A/R, A/P, and more.
- Start with a pre-built workflow and grow with customization.
- Pre-Built Templates for recurring invoices, split invoices, and inventory management.
- Event Logs and Email Notifications to the administrator.
- Real-time updates in QuickBooks by leveraging Salesforce Outbound messages.
- Migrate legacy QuickBooks data into Salesforce and vice-versa.
- Synchronize custom objects and fields in Salesforce with QuickBooks Desktop.
How Can We Help :
- Built dynamic forms to push information into any object and pull existing Salesforce data to prefill fields. The dynamic prefill enables automatic customization of forms in real-time. One form can communicate simultaneously with any number of records.
- Customizable web forms that adapt to any business scenario by prefilling your forms with existing user data, set form rules, process payments, and more.
- Built intuitive forms & surveys by using custom routing, notifications, and conditional logic to show relevant questions based on user inputs and trigger actions accordingly.
- Designed custom themes for forms & surveys that work on any screen.
- Embedded calculations in forms to quantify and get dynamic, numeric perspectives from users.
- Optimize your Order-to-Cash and Procure-to-Pay processes, saving you time and money.
- Clients have the ability to run analytics from within Salesforce, on-line software updates, and much more.
- Save time and reduce errors in a single-entry system.
- Simple pricing model with no per-user licensing.