Twopir has successfully implemented AdvoLogix Matter Management on the Salesforce platform for law firms. The AdvoLogix Matter Management System offers several advanced features and functions with a number of customizations that companies can use if necessary. AdvoLogix offers high security and reliability, high functionality and customization, infinite functions, configuration and optional integration.
Twopir’s services are not limited to materials management, but also expertise in:-
- Integration with External Applications
- Managed Services
AdvoLogix Implementation – An innovative end-to-end cloud-based solution for legal case management. It is highly secure and designed to help law firms manage all their cases, contacts, calendars, time tracking, documents, investigations, billing, etc. This will help law firms and legal departments adhere to standard workflows and standards of legal practice.
- Legal Matter Management
- Document Management
- Events & Calendar Management
- Time Tracking & Schedule Management
- Alerts & Reminders
- Clients & Contacts Management
- Case Templates
- Checklist Generation
- Communication Management
- Resource Management
- Task Management
- Invoice & Billing with Multi Currency Support
- Reporting & Dashboard
- Workload Management
- Expense tracking
- Search Functionality
- Gmail and Outlook integration.
How we help Law firms:
- Setup Matter Management for various Matter types
- Document Management
- Participants Management
- Time Management
- Activity & Planner
- Decision Making
- Lawyers can see all the details in one place.
- Lawyers can establish strong communication with their clients anytime, anytime, whenever their clients need their help.
- Lawyers / Attorneys can increase the profitability of similar matters with the help of the Legal Case Management solution.
- Lawyers can systematically manage their support staff to get the most out of your productivity.
- Lawyers / attorneys can provide instant and accurate invoices to clients based on their efforts regarding the matter.
- System-generated alerts and notifications can be sent to employees to act on important data and events.
- End-to-end document management enables the management of all relevant documents in a single location with data security and release only to connected people.
- Allow to manage all material expenses on Matter
- Lawyers can manage and distribute their work using the workload management feature.