Twopir Consulting is a leading Salesforce consulting company, having a strong team of marketing cloud experts who will help you understand your customers, personalize their experiences, and let you engage with them across channels through this unique digital marketing platform. Salesforce marketing cloud CRM platform offers different services like email marketing, lead management, cross channel, and social media management.
With the help of the Salesforce marketing cloud platform, you not only can fuel your customer journey but also connect to your customers by sending them the right message, in the right tone, and at the right time. Our team of Salesforce marketing cloud experts excellently leverages the benefits of this CRM platform. We can build a marketing CRM platform for you that will let you plan, design, and implement the customer journey. You can also map the status of every individual customer across multiple channels & devices with our best marketing cloud services.
What is Marketing Cloud?
Know the customer
Connect data across multiple sources and devices to gain a unified view of the customer. Capture and activate first-, second-, and third-party data to know your customer, and drive growth by reaching new audience segments.
Personalise with intelligence
Leverage data and Einstein to orchestrate every interaction with the power of AI. Listen, interpret, and respond to customer intent, and deliver personalised communications in a trusted way.
Engage across the entire journey
Create two-way, real-time engagement from awareness to advocacy. Dynamically deliver the next best action for each individual at scale.
Analyse the impact
Measure end-to-end marketing effectiveness across all digital channels and devices leveraging AI and an exclusive partnership with Google Analytics 360. Then, take action on those insights and deliver data-driven, personalised experiences across every stage of a customer’s relationship with your brand.
WHY DO YOU NEED MARKETING CLOUD?
- Better customer understanding – It becomes possible to connect data from different sources and devices with this platform, in order to obtain a single unified vision of the customer.And also, you will be able to capture and activate first-, second-, and third-party data.
- Customization with artificial intelligence – Marketing Cloud allows the combination of data with the Einstein tool, so interactions can be organized with the help of AI. Therefore, the platform enables a customized communication with customers, based on their relationship with the company.
- Create interest across the journey – Salesforce marketing platform generates attention and awareness during the whole process (a two-way engagement in real time), which also provides insights to offer every customer the best action for them.
- Impact analysis – Marketing Cloud performs all measurements of the customer journey through different channels and devices, using artificial intelligence and the digital tool Google Analytics 360.
- Better Lead Generation – For any business growth lead generation is one of the most important aspects. Salesforce marketing cloud can automate many steps of sales and marketing so the teams can focus more on making their marketing strategies and lead nurturing; it eventually shows the real promise that proves business loyalty.
Marketing Cloud offers interesting services for both B2B (when the customer is another company) and B2C businesses (when the product or service goes directly to the end consumer or customer). The true benefits would be: data sources unification, every channel customization, the ability to interact in any given moment of the customer relationship and campaign results measurement.
Marketing Cloud Connect
Marketing Cloud Connect integrates your Salesforce Marketing Cloud instance with Salesforce Sales, Service, and Community Clouds. It’s an easy-to-configure set of functionality that can bring great benefits to your marketers, sales and service reps, and—most important—your customers.
With Marketing Cloud Connect, we can access powerful Marketing tools directly within sales or service cloud.
- Integrates the Marketing cloud with our sales or service cloud instance.
- Allows sending email messages from sales, service, or marketing cloud.
- Measures customer engagement, sends email tracking history back to the contact profile.
- Automatically synchronizing data from CRM to marketing cloud.
- Connect Journey Builder with Sales, Service, and Community Cloud.
Marketing Cloud Products
Build 1-to-1 customer journeys across all channels and departments.
Build personalised email campaigns with the world’s #1 email marketing platform.
Capture and activate data from any source on a unified data management platform (DMP).
Personalise mobile interactions including SMS, push notifications, and chat messaging.
Listen, publish, and engage with your customers across social media channels.
Target 1-to-1 advertising using your CRM data to acquire and re-engage customers.
Use one platform for all your marketing data, investments, KPIs, and decisions.
Visualise, track, and manage realtime customer experiences — driving valuable engagement at the right moment, just the way your audience prefers.
Power your marketing with data from the world’s most trusted premium data ecosystem.
How Can We Help :
- Implementation of processes to get you started with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.
- Help you make the most of your valuable customer database.
- Approach your customers just the way they prefer.
- Develop a campaign strategy in line with your marketing plan.
- Conduct a comprehensive business Process Review.
- Finalise a Solution Design and Set-up.
- Enable your organization to quickly drive measurable results.
- Empower your organisation by adopting industry best practices.
- Advice on building a Brand through an effective campaign management plan.
- Guarantee an excellent customer experience through personalised email marketing.
- Develop high quality content using HTML development.
- Develop and implement models for lead scoring and nurturing.
- Recommend personalised and predictive Web strategies.
- Client gain more information about customers.
- Nurture your customers all along.
- Plan, optimize, and personalize customers’ journeys.
- Map customers’ journeys across multiple channels, devices, and customer life cycle stages.
- Analyze and assess the impact of every customer interaction to determine the strengths and flaws of your entire marketing process.
– Mikkel Monberg , VP of Marketing – E-Commerce Company
We would love to hear from you
Please feel free to send us a message via the form