Financial Services Cloud is an integrated platform designed to drive stronger client relationships that last generations. Powered by Lightning, Financial Services Cloud makes it easy for advisors to deliver a concierge level of service with the personalized, proactive advice clients expect. With an enhanced set of productivity and engagement features, advisors can spend less time gathering client information and more time doing what they do best — providing holistic, goal-based advice that puts their clients at the center of everything they do.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Financial Services Cloud benefits for banking and lending Customers expect a more connected, intuitive experience from their financial institutions today. Banking and lending institutions compete on the basis of timely and relevant communications, insights, and access across all devices. With Financial Services Cloud, you can easily track and visualize customer relationships, source and prioritize referrals, streamline handoffs and coordination among key stakeholders, and provide visibility throughout banking and borrowing processes.
- Financial Services Cloud benefits for capital markets Salesforce Financial Services Cloud helps capital markets firms operationalize and streamline their processes with powerful workflow tools. For instance, bankers can track deal and investment pipelines with powerful opportunity management features, while action plans help client services and investor relations teams onboard new clients. Relationship modeling capabilities help firms visualize their assets under management and provide a foundation for building custom solutions for investment banking, private equity, real estate, and more.
- Financial Services Cloud benefits for insurance companies Every policyholder is unique, and Financial Services Cloud helps insurance companies cater to those individualized needs. Agents and customer service reps can access 360-degree views of each policyholder’s milestones, as well as real-time insights and analytics to inform coverage recommendations, and out-of-the-box dashboards. Salesforce Financial Services Cloud provides the immediate, detailed look policyholders and insurers both benefit from.
- Financial Services Cloud benefits for wealth and asset management Financial Services Cloud makes it easier for wealth and asset management firms to ensure trust and transparency. With true relationship intelligence, you can capture and visual up-to-the-moment account information within and across clients, households, and networks; curate and provide access to essential client information and partner solutions for advisors — all in one place; empower advisors with Next Best Action recommendations powered by Salesforce Einstein.
HOW CAN WE HELP:
- We have done Several implementations on the Financial Service Cloud.
- Delivered by senior professionals with 6+ years of experience.
- Our expert guidance will help Clients to Map their organization’s processes and Systems with OOTB Salesforce Financial Service Cloud features & in the Custom Development as well if the business process demands.
- We at Twopir will help you make a seamless transition to Salesforce Financial Service Cloud pack with secure, flexible, and digital services for mobility, virtualization, collaboration, and support.
- Help to grow your business with ease, from anywhere.
- Help to manage Contacts, Accounts, Leads and Opportunities to sell faster and smarter.
- You can build a fabulously associated knowledge base
- Help to bring all the customer information together in an integrated platform that incorporates marketing, lead generation, sales, customer service and business analytics.
- Provides access to thousands of applications through the AppExchange.