Salesforce Service Cloud is a comprehensive service management platform that enables organizations to work with customers and channel partners to provide excellent service efficiently. It offers an Embedded Service for In-App Mobile & Web, which lets you embed customer support directly into your apps. Create a connected knowledge base, enable Live Agent chat, and manage case interactions all in the simplicity and control of your mobile app.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Agent workspace This is a comprehensive and customizable user interface (UI) for customer service agents that offers various productivity tools, analytics, and customer views.
- Case management Resolve cases faster with easy visibility into the full context of all cases and a record of every customer interaction — all on a streamlined dashboard. Agents can use Service Console to juggle multiple cases at once across multiple channels. Case management is accessible via both desktop and mobile apps.
- Knowledge management Agents can create and access resources within the company’s knowledge base.
- Service process automation Support functions can be automated with artificial intelligence
- OmniChannel routing Cases and leads can be automatically directed to specific employees based on factors such as employee skillset and availability. Supervisors can access a complete view of routing and agent activity.
- Service analytics Dashboards give employees easy access to reporting and key CRM data, such as backlog analysis, chatbot performance, case history and volume, and agent productivity and activity.
- Computer telephony integration (CTI) Service calls to and from customers can be managed with customer information on hand.
- Automation with macros Free up your support agents by automating common, repetitive, multi-step tasks to resolve customer issues more efficiently.
- Asset and order management This tracks customer data, such as assets, order history, and support history.
- Live Agent This feature provides real-time online help with its unique chat service.
- Solution Management Allows you to capture in central location information to answer customer questions and support requests. Adds a search facility to access solutions via cases. Auto suggestions can be enabled to suggest solutions based on case content. Solutions can also be exposed via a customer portal or a public website.
- Service Cloud Console Consolidated view of related records in one screen with different frames to improve agent productivity. For example, instead of having to scroll down to the related lists of contact and navigate to related records, the service cloud console allows you to navigate to related records via tabs.
- Workflow and Approvals Customize and automate any customer service or approval process with drag-and-drop simplicity using Workflow.
- Custom Reports and Dashboards Make informed decisions with real-time reports. Track cases and customer information.
HOW CAN WE HELP:
- We have done Several implementations on the Service Cloud.
- Delivered by senior professionals with 6+ years of experience.
- Our expert guidance will help Clients to Map their organization’s processes and Systems with OOTB Salesforce Service Cloud features & in the Custom Development as well if the business process demands.
- We at Twopir will help you make a seamless transition to Salesforce Service Cloud pack with secure, flexible, and digital services for mobility, virtualization, collaboration, and support.
- A wide range of operations you can perform in this single platform.
- You can administer all of your communications associated with cases
- You can build a fabulously associated knowledge base
- Customized client communications and much more
- Allow the agent to chat on a real-time basis.
We would love to hear from you
Please feel free to send us a message via the form