SERVICEMAX : Experience asset-centric field service software that increases technician efficiency and customer satisfaction.
ServiceMax is a user-friendly field service scheduling software hosted in the cloud. It is designed for SMEs and large businesses and comes loaded with tools and applications for monitoring service parts and inventory, managing service contracts, warranties, as well as work orders, customer self-service access portal, and machine-to-machine communication. With a user-friendly interface, management staff can easily assign knowledgeable personnel to address clients concerns and monitor their performance. Employees, on the other hand, can easily access essential information about their customers in order to deliver quality services. The platform also comes with easy-to-use tools for scheduling. Generally, the platform allows users to provide complete customer relationship management service.
The main benefits of ServiceMax are its connected field service, capabilities that simplify processes, customer support that you can always rely on, and mobile applications that allow you to work even when you are on the go. Here are more details:-
Connected Field Service:-
The Connected Field Service approach of ServiceMax makes the process of dispatching qualified personnel to address customer concerns before they turn into big issues easier. ServiceMax users can view their client’s service contracts, equipment health, and warranties.
With the capabilities of ServiceMax, users can simplify their processes and deliver results. The software enables businesses to concentrate on different aspects of their operation such as tracking entitlements as well as installed base, managing work orders, and keeping effective collaboration between employers and customers.
Reliable Customer Support And Mobile Applications:-
ServiceMax users have described the platform’s customer support as excellent. The vendor is always ready to offer expert assistance as well as solutions to users who need it. Moreover, the system comes with mobile web applications that allow users to access a wide array of capabilities wherever they are. The mobile application helps teams become more productive.
- Parts & Returns Management
- Complex Job Planning
- Warranty & Contract Management
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Work Order Management
- Schedule & Dispatch
- Mobile Field Service Management
Parts & Returns Management:-
ServiceMax solutions provide complete start-to-finish forward and reverse parts logistics capabilities. All technicians, depot repair users, field service managers, and warehouse operations users can all monitor and efficiently stream-line the parts movements processes and seamlessly manage all important inventory updates. ServiceMax offers depot repair and inventory management applications and enables users to manage the various inventory updates, stock history, and inventory locations for various locations. This is inclusive of virtual inventory locations, technician trucks, warehouses, or depot repair facilities that customers may have or require.
Complex Job Planning:-
Drawing on expertise garnered from hundreds of customers, Service Board’s modern design and clever layout makes work order scheduling easy by following the dispatchers pattern of thought. Your dispatchers will love working faster with intelligent recommendations for resources, times, and schedules that are available with a click of a button. Service Board offers a powerful search, map layers, personalized views, notifications, shift management, project scheduling, crew management, location awareness to track technicians on a map, and many other features that will make your dispatchers more efficient and productive.
Warranty & Contract Management:-
The last thing any service leader wants to do is provide free service when customers are not entitled to it. Yet, many service organizations find it a struggle to track entitlements within their system, communicate the entitlement details to technicians in the field, and set entitlement expectations with their customers. In fact, understanding this information often takes so much time and effort that many technicians and engineers don’t question whether the customer is entitled to service or not – and customers certainly won’t correct them.
Reporting & Dashboards:-
With ServiceMax reports & dashboards you get instant status on your operations with prebuilt reporting on installed products with warranties expiring, delayed RMAs, critical work orders, and much more.
Work Order Management:-
ServiceMax Work Order Management helps you manage and track work orders from creation and assignment through job execution and debrief. Dispatchers leverage the Service Board to create work orders, schedule jobs via drag and drop, get intelligent resource recommendations, track technicians, predict drive times, and much more. Technicians, upon work order assignment, use the mobile app ServiceMax Go to access information on the work order, capture the job execution details, and debrief.
Schedule & Dispatch:-
Drawing on expertise garnered from hundreds of customers, Service Board’s modern design and clever layout makes work order scheduling easy by following the dispatchers’ pattern of thought. Your dispatchers will love working faster with intelligent recommendations for resources, times, and schedules that are available with a click of a button. Service Board offers a powerful search, map layers, personalized views, notifications, shift management, project scheduling, crew management, location awareness to track technicians on a map, and many other features that will make your dispatchers more efficient and productive.
Mobile Field Service Management:-
Our field service app is ultimately flexible and designed for field work. It doesn’t just put a calendar and directions in the hands of techs and engineers – it delivers complete visibility for maximum productivity. With a work order process that comes complete with scheduling, work estimates, checklists, troubleshooting, and work order debrief, technicians do more. They not only accurately account for their work, but they also follow the right steps for consistent service, entitle work requested while on site, and come prepared to answer any customer inquiry. It delivers consistent workflows for every type of service scenario – break-fix, installations, planned maintenance, price quotes, work order debrief, and more
Delivery Route Scheduling Software:-
ServiceMax includes a remarkable UI that manages scheduling processes whether automatic, interactive or manual. ServiceMax helps to handle the schedules of both employees and partner- employed technicians. It helps in decreasing repair time by ensuring that only the right technicians are dispatched to the right job.
- Improve your dispatch operations efficiency.
- Increase customer satisfaction and first time fix rates.
- Improve technician’s rates of utilization by expanding wrench time and lessening windshield time.
ServiceMax Field Service Optimization:- ServiceMax’s field service optimization software helps successful field service business with balance of dispatching, workforce optimization and scheduling. ServiceMax’s cloud-based field service optimization software offers:
- Scheduling – Minimizes the total schedule cost without impacting customer delight.
- Contracts – Increases service revenues through contract renewals and averting warranty leakage.
- Parts and Reverse Logistics – Minimizes inventory expenses by minimizing the write-offs and parts leakage.
- Analytics – Fulfills all the profitability objectives by providing meaningful insights on KPI’s for smart decision making.
- Communities – Ensures transparency and control that enhances customer loyalty and increases service revenue.
Field Service Automation:- ServiceMax cloud-based field service solution guarantees customer satisfaction. It helps to achieve business agility and increased productivity. Use ServiceMax field service automation software to:
- Allocate the correct field tech with the right task and parts.
- Avert warranty leakage and drive service revenue.
- Monitor repairs, returns and parts across the field service network.
- Provide anytime and anywhere access to field techs with ServiceMax Mobile.
How We Helped Field Service Firms:
- Setup Workorder Management Through Dispatch Console.
- Managing Service Contracts and Warranties.
- Inventory Management.
- Time Management.
- Setup Field Service Optimization.
- Setup Field Service Mobile App.
- Reporting and Dashboard.
- Dispatch consoles help to manage work order and handle team & technicians.
- Inventory management app helps technicians and field service managers to get timely updates of inventory like stock history and inventory location.
- It helps technicians and service managers to track client service contracts and warranties.
- Field service optimization helps to optimize the whole process of field service from scheduling until the work order closes.
- It helps in creating reports and dashboards which provide information regarding the instant status on your operations.
- Field service managers can systematically manage their technician to get the most out of your productivity.
- Technicians can provide instant and accurate invoices to clients based on their efforts regarding the work order.
- Field service mobile app helps technicians to provide complete visibility with maximum productivity.
We would love to hear from you
Please feel free to send us a message via the form