1. Generating steady stream of raw leads and nurturing these raw leads to become qualified sales opportunities.
2. Increase in average cost per lead.
3. Decrease in number of sales opportunities created.
4. Lead Scoring Implementation to assign scores to leads on basis of Demographic and Behavioral model.
|Purpose||1. Use Marketo to establish a systematic, automated nurturing infrastructure and more effectively develop leads into sales opportunities.
2. To better capture leads and track lead lifecycles.
3. Multi-phase lead nurturing program to move raw leads through sales pilpeline.
4. Effective Email Marketing.
5. Easily create visual reports and dashboard.
6. Lead scoring implementation model.
Marketo Lead Management
|Information||Salesforce<>Marketo (Bidirectional Syncing)|
|Process||1. Salesforce to Marketo Integration (Bidirectional).
2. Creating Campaigns (Smart and Batch) for Email Marketing.
3. Creation of Reports and Dashboard to visualize Data Records.
4. Lead Scoring Implementation on basis of Demographic and Behaviour model using Smart list and campaign runs on leads.