TechCanary is a cloud-based, insurance CRM system built natively on the Salesforce.com platform
We at Twopir has done several TechCanary implementation on Salesforce Platform from Scratch or Ongoing Support which help our clients to unlock the true potential of the app. TechCanary provides multiple functionality and best features which can be used by the organizations according to their needs which can help them to focus on delivering additional expertise, resources and technology innovation to scale growth and drive a connected insurance experience among agencies, insurers, and the insured.
- TechCanary is a cloud-based, insurance CRM system built for agencies, brokerages, MGAs, GAs, wholesalers and insurers.
- The TechCanary solution supports complete front office operations and has an insurance data model to pre-configure the Salesforce.com platform for the insurance industry.
- Built inside the world’s #1 CRM platform, Salesforce
- Complete ACORD® data model
- Complete CSIO data model
- Support for all lines of business: P&C, Life, Health and Group Benefits
- Integration with email, phone, text, social
- Native support for all browsers and mobile devices
- Real-time actionable analytics
- User-configurable automation and workflows
- All-in-one, single environment
HOW CAN WE HELP
- We have done a lot of TechCanary implementation with Salesforce
- We will help you to grow your business
- We will help you to track all activities and store contacts and info for carriers, products, sources, and lien holders
- Helps you to create ACORD® forms, reports, and manage policies and new quotes
- TechCanary makes expansion easy and delivers fast time-to-value.
- Communicate with clients the way they want
- Meet customer needs immediately and easily
- View all operational data within one dashboard
- Gain new and different insights from any device, anywhere, anytime
- Personalize and schedule refreshed data every day
- Automate standard enterprise workflows
- Generate industry standard ACORD® and CSIO forms
- TechCanary manages the entire insurance sales and service process from lead to sale to customer support and renewal.
- Increase in revenue
- Sales and servicing staff can work together efficiently via the automated transfer of data and activity notifications