Amazon QuickSight, a component of Amazon Web Services (AWS), is a cloud-based serverless business intelligence platform that allows users to create visualizations and dashboards. QuickSight takes advantage of machine learning to identify anomalies in data and make predictions through its ML Insights feature.
QuickSight supports a variety of data sources, such as individual databases (Amazon Aurora, MariaDB, and Microsoft SQL Server), data warehouses (Amazon Redshift and Snowflake), and SaaS sources (Adobe Analytics, GitHub, and Salesforce). It also supports files in ELF/CLF, CSV/TSV, and XLSX formats, as well as semistructured files in JSON format.
- Upload CSV/Flat Files/Excel Files
- Connect to supported AWS data sources
- Connect to third-party data sources
- Connect to on-premises or hosted databases
- Pay only for what you use
- Scale to tens of thousands of users
- Deliver rich, interactive dashboards for your readers
- SPICE (super-fast, parallel, in-memory, calculation engine)
- Build predictive dashboards with Amazon SageMaker
- Embed dashboards and APIs
- Data preparation tools
- Build visualizations
- Access all chart types
- Federated Single Sign On with SAML
What makes Amazon QuickSight so special?
- You have no concerns about additional infrastructure, extra software, upgrades, and migrations. Again, you shouldn’t be afraid of bugs and system misfits caused by updates and upgrades
- QuickSight doesn’t limit you in the number of users. It can seamlessly grow with you from 10 users to 1000 users
- You can access the hosted database, big data formats, and secure VPCs. Of course, in addition to on-premise databases and flat files. Besides, you can connect directly to third-party business applications like Jira, Adobe Analytics, Salesforce, ServiceNow, GitHub
How Can We Help:
- We can help to create interactive in-depth dashboards to analyze data.
- We can help to connect data from Amazon S3 to Quicksight
- We can help to autorefresh data in Quicksight coming from S3 or any online servers