DB Sync vs Workato vs Zapier vs Breadwinner
What is DB Sync?
DBSync is a seamless integration of QuickBooks and Salesforce that provides easy synchronization for Accounts, Products, Opportunity Closed to Customer, Jobs, Products and invoices, estimates, or Sales orders in QuickBooks.
DBSync Cloud Workflow is categorized as a Hybrid Integration Platform (HIP) and iPaaS.
- ➤ DBSync is completely free and no user per cost.
- ➤ Free 14 days trial is available.
- ✅ Automate sales orders, invoices, payments, inventory management, and more processes.
- ✅ Better performance on a variety of accounting metrics due to quick and easy information sharing between sales and accounting.
- ✅ No more errors from manual and double data entry.
- ✅ Easy to use, with DBSync’s pre-built and automated workflows.
- ✅ Simple pricing model with no per-user licensing.
- ❌ With DBSync, you can integrate with additional and different databases, but the integration won’t be as tight.
- ❌ Some syncing is possible with DBSync where you connect a QBO Company to a Salesforce Account, however, this requires a one to one approach.
- ❌ DBSync by Avankia offers a single object that stores Invoice data, but users report that syncing Credit Notes, or keeping the Invoices up to date in Salesforce may not be possible.
- ✔ Built-in templates and automation for various functionalities.
- ✔ Simplified execution without the requirement for developer assistance.
- ✔ Easy to integrate and works with both QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop.
- ✔ Multiple versions are available to meet user requirements.
- ✔ Customizable workflows to meet business requirements.
- ✔ Real-time updates in Quickbooks by utilizing Salesforce Outbound messages.
What is Workato?
Workato is an enterprise-class, DIY Integration and Automation platform that can integrate between Salesforce and QuickBooks without coding.
Workato is categorized as Business Process Management, API Management, ETL Tools, and iPaaS.
- ➤ Starting at $12,000 USD per company per year.
- ➤ Free trial is available
- ✅ The Workato product interface is brilliantly thought through and designed.
- ✅ It allows people to build software apps so much faster than by coding each functionality.
- ✅ It has fantastic documentation, making things accessible without any holes in the product.
- ✅ The product just works, never has any bugs, never lags, and just generally allows us to see and change exactly what we need to.
- ❌ The recipes can be limiting in some cases. For instance, we do not have a direct way to update a variable in the recipe at various points.
- ❌ When a recipe fails due to poor data inputs, unable to clear out the failed job (the only option is to have it re-run successfully).
- ❌ Quite expensive.
- ✔ It can sync Salesforce account with clients in Quickbooks on the web.
- ✔ It syncs New Quickbooks items on Salesforce.
- ✔ Salesforce closed-won opportunities automatically make Quickbooks receipt/invoices.
- ✔ It syncs Salesforce items with Quickbooks items.
- ✔ It syncs the updated Quickbooks lists with Salesforce items.
- ✔ Syncs updated client in Quickbooks makes/updates account in Salesforce.
- ✔ New client in Quickbooks makes a record in Salesforce.
What is Zapier?
Zapier is the easiest way to connect QuickBooks Online with Salesforce to avoid data re-entry and agonizing copy and pasting by automating your invoicing and accounting tasks.
Zapier is categorized as SAP App Center, Productivity Bots, API Marketplace, and iPaaS.
- ➤ Starting at $20 USD per company per month.
- ➤ Free 14 days trial is available.
- ✅ Zaps are incredibly straightforward to make and test.
- ✅ Support in a 1:1 way, in addition to great documentation, even for free users.
- ✅ Very intuitive and easy to use interface.
- ✅ Massive library of apps and services to integrate together.
- ✅ Automates business workflow processes accurately.
- ✅ Enriches your workflows with built-in apps.
- ❌ Sometimes it is hard to keep track of the different connected systems.
- ❌ It has limited triggers in some integrations.
- ✔ Automate workflows when you create new leads, contacts, opportunities, and more, sending data to other apps.
- ✔ Quick and easy to set up and customize.
- ✔ Online Zap templates.
- ✔ Automate repetitive tasks.
- ✔ Online user community.
- ✔ Activity Dashboard.
- ✔ Set up triggers and actions.
- ✔ Connected accounts management.
- ✔ Easy transfer of data between web applications.
What is Breadwinner?
Breadwinner for QuickBooks offers a powerful two-way integration solution that easily connects Salesforce and QuickBooks (Desktop, Enterprise, and Online). Gain access to imperative data in real-time by using Breadwinner’s intuitive, flexible integration.
Breadwinner is categorized as Salesforce Appexchange Apps.
- ➤ Starting at $250 USD per Site License, depending on Tiers, per month.
- ✅ Integrate Salesforce and QuickBooks to allow your company to grow and scale faster.
- ✅ It helps by connecting different departments without friction, delivering Invoices to customers faster, and assisting with timely payment.
- ✅ It provides a robust and flexible integration between Salesforce and QuickBooks.
- ❌ Breadwinner does not support QuickBooks Desktop integration.
- ✔ Invoice creation from Account, Opportunity, Order, & Custom Objects.
- ✔ Address & product sync.
- ✔ Automatic pre-population of line items.
- ✔ Invoice status tracking (i.e. paid, overdue, due).
- ✔ Support for multiple accounting orgs and/or currencies.
- ✔ Safeguards the accounting system.
- ✔ Support for Accounts Payable via Invoice creation & tracking.
- ✔ Support for Accounts Receivable via Bill & PO creation & tracking.
- ✔ Salesforce Lightning & Mobile ready.
- ✔ Rapid & easy to go live.