HubSpot CRM gives your organization the means to easily analyze and process customer interaction, generate sales funnels, extract relations to depict opportunities and implement loyal campaigns.
By using HubSpot CRM, you can enhance your business revenues and boost the conversations easily and also it will help you to increase your leads, generate traffic and influence your business without facing any difficulty.
HubSpot CRM Features
Most of the business activities like data sharing, data managing, tracking, etc. can be done quickly by HubSpot CRM because it provides all the functions under one umbrella. Some of the standard features of HubSpot CRM are:
- Pipeline and Opportunity management
- Desktop Integration
- Task/ Activity Management
- Partner Relationship Management
- Contact and Account management
- Territory and Quota Management
- Customer Contact Management
- Quote and order management
- Product and Price List management
- Campaign Management
- Email Marketing
- Marketing ROI Analytics
- Lead Management
- Sandbox/ Test Environment
- Workflow capability
- Import and Export tools of data
1. Contact Management
Allow sales reps to create contact records and store prospect and customer information. Also reduce and streamline contact data entry as much as possible.
2. Deal Stages
Easy to move a deal along the sales process, from one stage to the next. In the HubSpot CRM, advancing a deal is as simple as dragging and dropping
3. Daily Dashboard
Reps need to be able to see certain data on a daily basis, such as their progress to date against quota, how many deals they have in their pipelines at which stages, and what tasks they need to complete. Similarly, managers and leaders need to be able to view these categories for the aggregated sales team.
4. Task Management
Streamline salespeople’s day-to-day workflow, and help them keep on top of their follow up.
5. Content Repository
Not only can sales reps save the collateral they send to prospects most frequently in an easy-to-locate place, they can also file away customizable email templates so they’re not reinventing the wheel with each new contact.
6. Automated Data Capture
HubSpot CRM automatically logs calls made and emails sent from the system, and posts them in a timeline-like view on a contact’s record page.
Provides reporting features that make it easy to export and distribute the trends the system reveals.
Allow salespeople to log on to the application from mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones.
9. Integration with Marketing Automation
Can be tightly integrated with marketing automation software which provides a complete lifecycle view into each prospect and client.
10. Personalized Sequences
Send targeted, timely email templates to your prospects exactly when they need to hear from you. Also offer follow-up reminders that automate communication with your leads, so your next big deal doesn’t fall through the cracks.
11. Canned Snippets
Allow you to create reusable messages via email and chat. Use them on contacts, companies, and deal records and save valuable time in the early prospecting stage with canned answers to commonly asked questions or prompts such as, “Are you interested in learning more about our pricing?” or “Would you like to schedule a demo?”
12. Email Integration
Integrates with your preferred email provider, such as Gmail or Outlook.
log email addresses, names, and email messages to your contact records — making it easy to keep track of who, when, and what you’ve emailed — without ever leaving your inbox.
13. Custom Support Form Fields
Build custom forms that connect to your contacts database,user-friendly form creation capabilities like a drag-and-drop functionality.
Workflows in HubSpot
An essential tool in HubSpot which helps to structure your work processes.
Workflow is a combination of automated actions that execute when the condition is predefined. The process starts when lead enters a workflow. And the whole task gets completed when the trigger can go off; only when lead clicks on the Submit button.
Do you want to automate the communication with your leads? Use Workflows in HubSpot CRM.
It is a new powerful tool of HubSpot CRM which will help you to increase your leads, generate more traffic to your website, automate your marketing strategy and manage your pipeline.
Do you want to create accurate workflows to improve business performance? You should have a thorough knowledge of different types of workflows.
There are five types of workflows that are commonly used such as:
- Contact-based Workflows
- Company based Workflows
- Deal based Workflows
- Ticket based Workflows
- Quote based Workflows
How Can we Help
- HubSpot CRM Set up s
- We’ll help you to generate leads and nurture them into long-term customers.
- We’ll help you develop and execute powerful inbound strategies that will turbocharge your marketing campaigns and maximize your ROI.
- Help you to target your buyer personas and guide them through the various stages of the marketing funnel
- Provide full suite of training, consulting, and technical services to help you maximize your results with HubSpot
HubSpot CRM Results
- Very user-friendly and intuitive user interface
- Enables strong marketing automation capabilities with contact data
- Abilities to create segmented lists for future outreach
- Huge value and plenty of features for something that costs zero dollars
- Deal pipeline dashboard makes it easy to see overview of all opportunities
- Makes inbound sales very easy to manage
- Variety of email templates that help sales reps save time and effort
- Comprehensive and detailed activity feed of each contact and customer
- Ability to update contact information based on HubSpot’s own information
- Plenty of available integrations – making this easy to set up for a company with existing technologies