K-12 education is a term that refers to the education sector that includes primary and secondary schools . The term “K-12” comes from the fact that this sector covers education from kindergarten (K) through 12th grade.
K-12 education is provided by a combination of public and private schools, with public schools funded by state and local governments and private schools funded by tuition and private donations. Homeschooling is also a growing option for K-12 education, with parents and guardians taking on the responsibility of teaching their children.
Salesforce used K-12 education organizations to manage various aspects of their operations, including student data, donor management, and program administration
HOW K – 12 HELP IN SALESFORCE :
- Student Information Management
- Donor Management and Fundraising
- Program Administration
- Reporting and Analytics
- Integration with Other Systems
K-12 architecture key points :
- K-12 architecture refers to the design of educational facilities for students from kindergarten to twelfth grade.
- The physical environment of K-12 schools plays an important role in shaping students’ learning experiences and outcomes. Well-designed buildings and classrooms can support effective teaching and learning, while poorly designed spaces can hinder them.
- K-12 architects must consider a variety of factors when designing school facilities, including the needs of different age groups, the number of students, the type of curriculum being taught, and the available resources and budget.
- Design elements that are important in K-12 architecture include classroom size and layout, lighting, ventilation, acoustics, technology infrastructure, and accessibility.
- In recent years, there has been a growing emphasis on sustainable and environmentally friendly design in K-12 architecture, as well as on creating spaces that promote health and wellness for students and staff.
- Safety and security are also important considerations in K-12 architecture. Architects must design facilities that protect students and staff from physical harm, as well as from potential threats such as natural disasters, violence, and intruders.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH K-12 :
- Pursue Academic Goals
- Develop Life Skills
- Explore Your Interests
- Build a Strong Foundation
- Exploring Architecture and Design
- Building Structures
- Make a Difference:
- Building Materials
- Instructional Guides
- STEM Integration
- Collaborative Learning
- K-12 Architecture Kit is the foundation for schools and districts to connect people, processes, and data. Collaborate around 360-degree views of student needs and outcomes, better engage families, and operationalize improvement efforts
- K -12 encouraging creativity and critical thinking skills.