OVERVIEW ON MAILCHIMP :
- Mailchimp is a good email marketing software choice for small business email marketing. Good when you’re learning the ropes of email marketing as well.
- Mailchimp is an email service provider (ESP), built for helping businesses with email and online marketing.
- Its’ primary function is to send newsletters and automated emails to grow your business results.
- Email marketing lets you connect with your customers, engage with them and build meaningful, long-lasting relationships.
- With Mailchimp you can send newsletters and automated emails. You can build your email list with form or import your known contacts.
- Mailchimp offers pre-designed email templates and a drag and drop email builder.
- The tooling has built-in email analytics. With all of that, Mailchimp is pretty attractive software for businesses to start with email marketing.
WHY SHOULD YOU USE MAILCHIMP ?
- Mailchimp’s interface is clean, simple and user-friendly at first glance. You can drag and drop email designers and customize email to add a touch of your brand to create attractive emails.It makes it incredibly easy for a new user to familiarize themselves with this platform.
- Mailchimp is ideal for people who are new to email marketing platforms. Apart from that, it’s ‘free’ plan makes it an attractive start package for beginners.
- Mailchimp lets you test multiple variations of content in the higher plans. For instance, you can create different combinations of headlines, images and body copy to see which one resonates best.
- Mailchimp provides a complete breakdown of the performance of each of the combinations to understand which permutations and combinations attracted clicks.
NOTABLE MAILCHIMP FEATURES :
- Ready-to-Use Campaign Templates and Email Designer.
- Product Recommendations.
- Merge Tags
- Design and Ease of use.
- The Advanced Segmentation features allow business owners to communicate with their subscribers in an even more personalized way.
- Comparative Data Report.
- Campaign Sharing on Social Media.
- Your target market may be living in different countries with different time zones. With the Timewarp feature.
Standard MAILCHIMP INTEGRATION WITH SALESFORCE HELP US :
- Manage Mailchimp subscribers from Salesforce leads, contacts, and Audiences views.
- Upload Mailchimp subscribers as Salesforce leads.
- Sync Mailchimp Audiences to map Salesforce fields to Mailchimp merge variables.
- Sync leads and contacts from Salesforce to Mailchimp.
- Create custom lead, contact, and campaign member queries that run daily or even hourly.
- Add custom Mailchimp fields and Visualforce pages to the Contact and Lead pages.
- Manage Mailchimp data storage options in Salesforce.
- See subscriber detail and Mailchimp activity.
- View Mailchimp campaign reports and campaign share reports from within Salesforce.
MAILCHIMP INTEGRATION WITH SALESFORCE USING CAZOOMI HELP US :
- The SyncApps form of integration requires just a few set up steps online and is considered adequate and flexible for any business needing to integrate in minutes not months. You do not have to worry about how to link Salesforce to Mailchimp on your own.
- Select specific Leads, Contacts, Accounts and Person Accounts to sync to Mailchimp Audiences, Groups and Tags.
- Sync to Multiple Group Titles the way your Mailchimp is organized today.
- Integrate a single CRM instance like Salesforce to Multiple Mailchimp Audiences, or vice-versa, using our Sync Profile Hub system.
- Integration multiple List Views, Saved Searches, Campaigns or Marketing Lists to Mailchimp Audience and Groups.
- Campaign Responses from Mailchimp integrated back in real time those key metrics to CRM like Opens, Clicks, Bounces, Links Clicked to drive more reporting on key eCommerce metrics.
- Filtering and Segmentation to only sync those records bidirectionally that your team needs to message on a real-time, daily/weekly or monthly basis.
HOW CAN WE HELP :
- We have done Several implementation on the Mailchimp with salesforce.
- Delivered by senior professionals with 8+ years of experience.
- Setup and provide support for Mailchimp Integration.
- Target and build relationships with new customers.
- Strengthen relationships with your current customers.
- View your audience holistically.
- Show appreciation to your best customers (and grow your business).
- Track and improve your marketing performance.
- Save time with automation.
- Gain insights to better understand your business.