Marketo is arguably the strongest marketing automation program available, so the ability to effortlessly pair it with the Salesforce CRM is extremely welcome. For those who avoid using a custom CRM that lacks the ability to integrate with existing CRMs, Marketo has cemented its position as a marketing automation tool for those who like to do things their way.
Twopir has successfully implemented Marketo on the Salesforce Platform.It provides multiple functionality and best features which help your organization.
Marketo has, for example, a huge raft of customization and personalization options that allow users to craft their campaigns more carefully, and more in line with a company’s unique needs than the majority of its competitors allow.
Marketo and Salesforce Integration :
Integrating Marketo with Salesforce is essentially a way to supercharge the sales process and focus the work of the sales team, making it quicker, simpler and more effective to identify leads and channel them through the sales funnel. Lead scoring in a Marketo-Salesforce integration will allow you to recognize customers ready to purchase, decide whether you wish to engage them further and when to do so, and assign positive and negative scores to individual customers based on behavior, location, and other factors.
This will, in turn, let you highlight the most promising leads, which can then be tracked more closely. Integration of Marketo and Salesforce means that automated actions, such as emails and targeted campaigns, can be deployed as a matter of course.
- Lead Management
- Lead Nurturing
- Lead Scoring
- Bi-directional CRM synching
- Email Marketing
- Consumer Marketing
- Website Personalization
- Web Activity Tracking
- Customer Base Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Marketing
- CRM Integration
- Campaign Dashboards and Reports
- Marketing Calendar
- Digital Ads
- Program and Campaign Analysis
- Anonymous Retargeting
- Opportunity Influence Modeler
- Advanced Report Builder
- Revenue Attribution
How Can We Help :
- Consult in Identify measurable objectives & how we can use the features which Marketo Provides
- Marketo Implementation/Integration with Salesforce
- We ensure that you use the full extent of what Marketo has to offer
- Help in Measure. Analyze. Optimize the Campaigns
- User Training – To utilize Marketo for day to day Marketing Activities
- Attract the right customers
- Engage and grow customers over time
- Analytical reporting
- Advance lead nurturing and segmentation based on behavioural triggers
- Marketo offers customisable reporting across a campaign, channel, and business performance
- Allows marketers to identify top key accounts and build personalised programs in a scalable manner
- Rank your entire database and pinpoint accounts which are most likely to convert
- Design and deliver customised content and solutions for any prospect
- Reach the rising customer expectations and ensure each interaction is the right one.
- Marketo offers you the ability to seamlessly integrate it with some of the best CRM systems in the market
- Marketo delivers results for businesses of any size or industry