Propertybase is the leading global real estate platform designed for brokerages and teams looking to stimulate long-term growth, connect in more meaningful ways with clients, and help agents close more deals, faster.
Focus agents on meaningful interactions with the industry’s most powerful real estate CRM. Ensure leads are properly captured, automate processes, nurture leads with drip campaigns, build informative reports, dashboards and more.
Propertybase: Table of Contents
- Managing Contacts : One of the most powerful aspects of Propertybase is the ability to track all of your business relationships in one place. The Contact object in Propertybase allows you to capture client information, manage conversion rates, connect with new clients and close more deals.
- Managing Activity : In Propertybase, you have the ability to track all of your phone calls, emails, tasks and property showings in one place. Propertybase tracks these as Activities and display them on a timeline for easy referencing.
- Managing Inquiries : Propertybase makes capturing your customer’s buying preferences a breeze with the Inquiries object. You can use Inquiries to capture what type of property your customer is looking for, how many bedrooms and baths, how much they can afford and more. You can also add custom fields to expand the search criteria.
- Creating Linked Listings: Linked Listings allow you to create an association between a listing and a contact in the system. This allows you to easily send listings to contacts, see potential buyers when viewing a listing record and more.
- Using Quicksend : After you identify listing matches for a contact, you can easily email them to potential buyers using Quicksend. Quicksend allows for images and document attachments as well, and currently supports sending to up to 20 recipients.
- Matching Inquiries to Listings : Propertybase makes matching inquiry data to available listing inventory a breeze. The listing matching algorithm takes a wide range of inquiry data and matches it to available listing inventory. This feature also provides robust filtering options to help narrow your search and find the perfect property.
- Managing Listings : Propertybase gives you the power to create your own Listings or automatically import data from popular listing services. Every Listing automatically creates a corresponding Property record and data is synchronized between the two. This allows you to manage your inventory more efficiently and focus your energy on closing more deals.
- Managing Offers : The Offers object allows you to efficiently manage the entire offer process. This includes basics like associating a Listing with an Offer, along with buyer and seller records, as well more complex functions such as the ability to create a counter offer, add an addendum, notes and more.
- Managing Closings : Managing the Closing process with Propertybase allows you to make intelligent forecasting of your teams production.
- Reporting Basics : Viewing business data visually – using charts and graphs – makes it easier to gain insights compared to spreadsheets and numbers alone.
- Using Dashboards : Combining multiple reports together on a single dashboard page layout creates powerful visual displays which provide a way to consume several reports at once. These dashboard pages typically have a common theme, like sales performance, inventory management, etc.