Introduction to Surveys in Salesforce :
- Every business small or big wants to satisfy its customers’ needs since customers are the lifeblood of any business.
- If you do not know what customers think about your service, you will never be able to give them the best customer experience.
- so any contact with a customer is an opportunity to identify any issues that customers are experiencing and correct them, and survey is a best way to ask questions.
- Salesforce introduced a new feature which will allow companies to to create very sleek surveys using a simple editor and store the survey data in your org.
- This data can be used later by companies to delight customers with experiences that are more intuitive, relevant, and predictive than ever.
What are Surveys in Salesforce ?
- You can select different types of questions to gather the data that suits your needs.
- After you add a question, specify the responses that participants can choose.
- The survey data that you collect from participants is stored in your org.
- You can then use Salesforce to export survey data, create reports and dashboards, and share insights with your company.
- Surveys in Salesforce are a powerful tool to collect feedback and data from your users or customers and supercharge your customer experience by using a simple editor.
- It provides you with a wide range of out-of-the-box features and functionalities to make excellent and easy-to-use forms for collecting feedback and data from your clients.
- The survey data that you collect from the users is stored in your Salesforce org.
- You can then use Salesforce to view survey data, create reports and dashboards, and gain data-driven insights across organizations.
So, here are the various steps to create a Survey in Salesforce
Step 1 :
- Enable surveys within your org.
- Navigate to the Setting->Click on feature settings->Click on Survey->go to survey settings ->then enable the survey settings.
Step 2 :
- Create Permission Set to enable permissions to create surveys..
- In the Permission Set, go to Object Settings.
- Click on the Surveys link under the Object Settings section.
- Edit Permission Set.
- Enable necessary permissions for users in the Permission Set.
- Click Save.
- Click Add Assignments.
- Assign Permission Set to the desired Users
Step 3 :
- Navigate to the App Launcher to create a Survey.
Step 4 :
- Click New to create a Survey.
Step 5 :
- Build the Survey.
- Modify Text Color, Background Image and Button color.
- Add Question with different types of options like Radio, Rating, Multiple choice, Text etc.
- In Text, you can enter characters up to a limit of 250 characters.
- In Radio type, only one answer can be selected.
- You can select Multi picklist Values.
- You can choose Date from Calendar.
- Activate or Preview before activating.
- Get Survey Link to share with participants to gather survey data.
- Survey Link for Internal users in the company.
You can view the survey response in Analyze Tab
- You can find the Dashboards of Survey Responses submitted.
- You can find the Survey Response answers in the Analyze Tab.
Advantage of Salesforce surveys :
- Salesforce Surveys allow us to run “Post-Purchase” surveys, which helps us to find out how our customers assess their experience of buying from us and what things we should improve.
- Salesforce Surveys allow us to discover what new products as well as services our customers expect.
- These surveys help in finding new opportunities for growth.
- We can get feedback on the performance of our support or sales team through the Salesforce Surveys.
- Sometimes, we may want to include a file upload file in our survey to allow users to upload images to support their answers or explain something visually.
- These surveys can also help in the Centralized Customer CRM Review.
- Salesforce Surveys tools are a great way to get timely feedback as well as generate very useful analytics based on their corresponding responses
- This tool provides extensive data analytics so we can see the trends in responses and relationships drawn from different questions.